Monday, July 18, 2005

Final Notes

Hey. Made it back safely; the flight was not too bad, especially after taking the Tylenol PM. Plus, there were private showers available at the airport for $5 for 30 minutes, so I took one before the flight to relax. I was completely inoperative at work today, though. Jetlag is no fun.

For you disney folks, I posted a few of the videos on a webpage at this link - it should give you a little flavor of some of the disneysea stuff, plus you get to hear "zip-a-dee-do-dah" in japanese.

I have a ton of other videos that I couldn't post on that webpage, given the limited capacity of angelfire. So, I've put many of the other videos in my Yahoo briefcase. The briefcase is notoriously unreliable, though - if it gives you a "no shared folders available" error, just click on briefcase home and then click on the japan folder again. I also uploaded all of the pics to Yahoo photos (I had to create 2 separate folders).

That's the end of it! This will be my last post. Thanks for reading.

X

P.S. Here are a few pics from that final day with the disposeable camera:



I can't explain it, but in Shinjuku they actually have a large shopping mall connected to the train station called "MYLORD."


More stuff related to the opening of Episode III in Japan. I didn't realize Darth Vader used a cell phone (or hung out with Japanese school girls).




Me in front of a lamp-thing on the grounds of a temple























More Star Wars. This was an entire store in Harajuku devoted to selling one brand of cell phones, with a star wars theme throughout. (If you can't tell, those are stormtroopers in all the windows.)













One of the shrines we visited.


Christian in Harajuku. As you can see, a very busy area.




Lamps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home